27 March 2010

I am such a slacker

Wow, at the beginning of the year, I was hoping to do this on a daily basis - started out semi-well, and dropped down drastically! Although since February 27 I have made cards and actually mailed them out, painted our spare bedroom/exercise room (and I love the chocolate color!) have almost finished my taxes (lost my state tax forms-ugh!) scrapbooked -woo hoo, and been working my way through spring cleaning. Still have lost no weight, which I am semi-depressed about, just can't seem to get the mind set that I had last year, gained back every pound. UGH!!
My hair has grown out quite a bit, and I am loving that, getting a trim and color on the 7th - can't believe how gray I am. When did I get older??

Work is still work - some days I like it, most days I don't . . .I hate the backbiting and the b.s. and I am verbal enough to say it, and get a bit snappy about it. I just hate working under those kinds of conditions.

Gonna head to bed, just got home from work and have to head to Lewiston early tomorrow and pick my daughter up from the airport . . . have a surprise for you all, but you have to wait a little bit longer.

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment