15 June 2010

OMG

it has been 2 months since I have posted - unbelievable, kind of said with a deep sigh and a little laugh! I knew it had been awhile since I had been on my blog, but honestly I didn't realize it had been that long.

In that amount of time, Cody has had his last day of school, I have completed my Terminology/Anatomy class, I have completed my paperwork for the Pharmacy Tech class (which is going to be a bit intense, but I am ready) and beyond that I am not certain what, but I do feel busy all the time.

This week I have been "gutting" out my house, I have shredded 14 large garbage bags worth of documents from 1998 through 2003 - oh my gosh, why did we keep all that shit! I have a hall way full of garage sale items, and am taking on Shelby's room tomorrow (we have kind of been using it for storage- you know, the walk by, throw it in and shut the door quickly routine). Well I have reached the limit with all this. For anyone who has been in my home I am a fairly neat person (almost to the point of OCD, but apparently I have gotten much better), and just decided it is time for a lot of this stuff to just go to someone else's home. Should pay for Cody's shoes and school clothes for next year, so that's a bonus - LOL, which means mom and dad will have some extra money for a couple of months.

I have to honestly say it feels quite cleansing, and I am loving it; tired of sweating and being stinky, but feels good to have all thsi stuff out where I can see it all and know that it is going away.

Beyond that, not much going on, tired of working evenings, taking a huge toll of the family, body and health, so I have decided what direction I am going in and am even looking for job openings - I am READY for all days and not having to work evenings and weekends. I love the majority of the folks I work with, and I honestly LOVE my job, but I am tired, weary of all the drama, and weary from just being tired. I am 50 years old, and must concede that I am not yet old, but I am getting there, and my body is telling me that it is time to just have some regular time, be able to go to bed at the same time every night, and to be able to spend time with my family - they need me, and I need them.

No crafting has been happening, but I have piles of cards ready to send out, but I will be honest here, I did not make the cards, these are all cards I have received over the past 8 years that I have been swapping, I just decided it is not fair to keep them hidden in boxes, it is time to "recycle and reuse" and share with others, so that is exactly what I will be doing. I have also pulled out crates (yep, crates) of pictures and documents that I want to get scrapped - they have been sitting in crates for way to long, and it is time to have them scrapped and in albums so that they can truly be enjoyed! Life is too short.

I've ordered myself some new walking/running shoes -0 - I gained back every pound that I lost last year, and I have been doing some walking on the treadmill with my old shoes, but I've decided I and a friend will be going for daily walks outside and new shoes are definitely necessary. So this time next year, I intend to me down at least 40 lbs - last year I lost 26 in 6 1/2 months, so I know I can do it, don't know why I keep going back and eating the "old way" but it is time for me to make some health changes for myself! AGAIN! URGH!

Anywho, this was my break, I am now heading back down to the "room" to begin another round; chat with you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment