29 October 2009

TA DA - I am back!! I will be downloading pictures this week from my camera - and I found my scanner, but still haven't found that darn cord yet. I hope it shows up this weekend as I have tons of cards that I have received that I would love to share, some that I have made and yep, even some scrapbook pages. I am in the beginning stages of "gutting out" my room and making it feel like a room filled with love and creativity. These past few months I have kind of lost my mojo and I thinking by reorganizing and getting rid of some things that I will never use, I will be freed up to play more and will feel more creative.

I can't begin to tell you all how happy I am to be back. We still have no news on Shelby, via the court system, please continue to keep her in your prayers, we so want her home with her momma!

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment