28 August 2010

Hi there

Been awhile, but I honestly think this time I might actually be better about posting - this might be one of my new year resolutions a bit late! Today was my first official day working at our new clinic - granted we weren't open, just getting everything set up and situated, but still felt GREAT! I am so happy about this job, I know you are all getting sick of hearing me say it, but I just love it!

Thought I would share a couple pics of the kids, seeing as how it has been awhile, aren't they darn cute! Went to the football game tonight, those boys had a good game - so much fun watching them play; I so enjoy football season!

Tonight I just thought I would drop in with a quick hello, but will be back tomorrow to post some more;

Have a good one friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment