09 January 2010

Belated New Year and long post

Wanting to wish you all a very belated Happy New Year - may all your wishes come true!

We've been home since the 31st - each one of us got a bit ill and John and I are just now getting around to feeling better; Cody's only lasted a day, thank goodness.

Our trip to Alaska was wonderful, I knew I had been missing my family, but didn't realize how much I needed them until I was home. There are so many things I miss about them individually and as a group - one evening while I was home we had a "game night!" I can say I haven't honestly laughed that hard in eons! Felt good to just "be."

We are all back to work and school - I guess I missed it, but not really! Sure would be great to win a lottery, so I could stay home and be where I really want. . . funny how when you have it, you just don't take advantage of it, and always want something different. I have to say though, I actually do like my job, I just am tired of the evenings and weekends away from home - just sucks, but I know in this day and age, its best to just have a job and be grateful.

Ready to get busy crafting again, I still don't have a table in my craft room - found a trestle table at Target I really like, but just can't see spending $250 on a table to craft, I mean really, ink, paint, etc . . . nahhhhhh! I'll use the $250 towards our bills - as that is one of my New Years Resolutions, I've actually made a few this year and hope to meet half of them. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment