31 January 2010

Slow going. . .

of learning how to do this on a daily basis! Not to say I'm not on my computer on just about a daily basis, but once I get into reading my emails, looking at everyone's shares, looking at everyone's blogs, and now 1 hour has turned into five, I haven't made the time to write on mine. I have got to figure out how to make myself walk away from this darn computer when I am home, and craft and do things that I like to do. . . I have ZERO self-control!

In two weeks, I haven't scrapped another page, I have looked a number of times at the ones I did complete and am trying to figure out how I really want to organize them in albums - by year, by individual, my holiday . . .any tips - - they'll be greatly accepted!

My hubby turns 50 in a couple of weeks, and I am trying to plan a surprise party for him - trying to figure out the decor, get it ordered and make sure it is here in time. . . yada yada yada. Any tips on these ladies (and gents), I can use all the good advice that I can get.

I am now going to put my computer up on the shelf - force myself to stay away from it for a couple of hours and get a few cards made; I'm also going to try to get 2 - 2 page layouts done - I have a TON (literally) of pictures that I need to scrapbook, it's truly insane!

Hope you all a having a productive Sunday . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment