16 January 2010

Only a week

So much for making sure I post everyday - can I just say this flu bug has kicked my butt; still fighting it! Started feeling a bit better yesterday, just can't get it to go away no matter what I do.

Diet going okay - exercise not so well, but I'm getting there. Thinking it will go better when I can breathe for longer than three minutes at a time without feeling like I am going to cough up my lungs and everyone elses.

I am so proud of myself, set up a table in my craft room and I am crafting - yippee!!!! I made one card last night, and have stamped up about 14 images of cards to make today. I received Christmas cards from quite a few friends this year and I just never had a chance to get any made, so I have cards to make so my friends know that I think of them also. . .

Can I just say that I feel like I am in "heaven" loving being in my craft room and being able to play, create and have a great time!

Catch you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment